Thursday, October 2, 2008

Great is Thy Faithfulness

God in all His mercy has blessed us with a beautiful gift from one of His servants and we are very thankful and humbled. I am excited that Mark has an interview on Monday. May Gods will be done. What I was trying to say yesterday was: How glorious is the power of prayer. We have had a peace and a calm that under these circumstance can only come from knowing Him and from answered prayer of faithful saints. People who don't even know us have prayed for us and paid a price to do so. There is a lot of resistance from the enemy and I can only imagine it is because God is on the move in our lives and the enemy is not happy. Please do not be deterred. We are determined to keep our eyes on the Lord and are looking forward to celebrating Gods Goodness as we are moved through this difficult time. Today when I got on my knees I was struck with the reality that we are not only seeking provision. That is not what this is all about. We live to serve God and we strongly feel that He is positioning us to walk in our Kingdom call. There has to be more then just a new job. God has a purpose for all He does and we go willingly wherever He leads. I pray that as He reveals His desire for us that we will be faithful and obedient to go willingly where He is leading. I pray that He will Give us eyes to see and ears to hear. The hardest thing in all of this is trying to hear and discern My Heavenly Fathers voice.
I have a hard time with being still. I pray that God will speak to me in a new and powerful way. I look forward to sharing more as God shows His faithfulness to our family. In all things we give thanks. Praises to you God for you tender mercies.

1 comment:

Debra Kaye said...

Good morning, Steph!

I woke up with my head pounding, but it is subsiding some. I love your post. I love your sweet heart. I love you.

Great is Thy Faithfulness...Amen!